Successfully pass the NauticEd Day Skipper Course on-line together with the practical training/test at any of the 500 RYA Training Centres in the world and you will obtain the RYA Day Skipper Certificate. Achieving this qualification automatically makes you eligible to be awarded the ICC – International Certificate of Competence.
The ICC is the world’s only true sailing licence for recreational boaters. Holding the ICC is now mandatory if you are sailing in Europe and its requirement is spreading worldwide.
Day Skipper Course
- Day Skipper Course is approved by the RYA
- Qualification meets the RYA Day Skipper requirements for theory knowledge, and testing
- NauticEd students will be assigned an RYA Instructor to personally grade your test once submitted
- You will be mailed RYA Charts, RYA Almanac, Electonic Navigation CD, Portland Plotter and Dividers
- Study anywhere in the world and start, stop & continue when you want!Study online in the comfort of your own home, any time!
- Study any time on-line in the comfort of your own home and enjoy unlimited time to complete
- Milestone review questions and answers
- Take as long as you need to complete the final Day Skipper exam
If you are struggling to decide on the one sailing course in world to take, this is the one because of global recognition and worldwide acceptance
RYA Day Skipper Course Modules
- Weather and Sea Conditions
- Electrical Systems
- Auxiliary Power
- Rigging: Standing and Running
- Rules of the Nautical Road
- Slip Departure and Return
- Tides and Currents
- Passage Planning
- Anchoring and Mooring
- Coping with Emergencies
ICC – International Certificate of Competence
You automatically gain your International Certificate of Competence – ICC (the world’s only sailing licence) eligibility once you pass the RYA Day Skipper Theory Course and complete your practical training at an RYA Training Centre.